Team Goodman- About Us
You can’t just trust anyone with something as precious as the lock of your home and if you take our word, you shouldn’t too. We don’t have to tell you why you need to be careful about your keys and what might happen if it falls in the wrong hands.
However, there could be a number of reasons why you require the services of a locksmith. Some of them are:
- Lost the key: It is a common situation that you might find yourself in. Don’t worry, just call Team Goodman and you are all good to know. The professionals will help you right away!
- Broken key: When you use your keys regularly, they might tend to break due to the wear and tear mechanism. It might be a crucial phase if the key breaks off inside the lock as it will be tough to remove it without damaging it beyond repair. A residential locksmith, like Goodman, can come to your rescue and help you with a new key or replace the lock itself.
- Single-key entry: It is quite common to have different locks for different gates but it tends to burden you with the stress of carrying a number of keys. To save yourself from the trouble of juggling between the keys every time you have to open a door, you can have single-key access installed by the Goodman locksmith. A single key is the answer to your problems and will open all the doors, quite literally.
Things to keep in mind before choosing a locksmith
When you grant your home access to a locksmith, you are letting them in on a lot of things. You should be extra careful when it comes to picking a locksmith. Keep these things in mind:
- Check the Credentials: As unbelievable as it may appear, there are enterprises (including locksmiths) out there that allege to have certain credentials. Based on the credentials, you could do some online research to determine whether or not the locksmith is truly certified. This can take up some time, which is why most people only do it when they are planning a lock upgrade instead of in the event of an emergency, such as a home lockout.
- Ask for a quote: Shady locksmiths will initially quote a low price to entice customers, only to later raise the price. If someone quotes an unusually low price, it is generally a sign of a scam. A locksmith’s fees cover tools, licensing, ongoing training, and transportation to and from jobs. Before letting the locksmith begin work, including emergency service, obtain an estimate. Do not hire a locksmith who refuses to provide an approximate. They might change your lock only to return to commit a crime later when you are not there.
Get in touch with us to know more and see how we can help you!